terça-feira, 23 de janeiro de 2018

VERB TO BE - SIMPLE PRESENT

Verbo SER e ESTAR                          -  Presente do Indicativo
 1 - AFFIRMATIVE FORM / FORMA AFIRMATIVA:
Forma sem Contração     
Forma Contraída
I am – eu sou/estou                                                                
I'm a student.
You are – você é/está
You're happy.
He is – ele é/está
He's my friend.
She is - ela é/está
She's here.
It is – ele(a) é/está
It's a dog.
We are – nós somos/estamos
We're classmates.
You are – vocês são/estão
You're good students.
They are – eles são/estão
They're teachers.


2 - NEGATIVE FORM / FORMA NEGATIVA:
Forma sem Contração
Forma Contraída
I am not a students.
I’m not a student.
You are not happy.
You aren't happy.
He is not my friend.
He isn't my friend.
She is not here.
She isn't here.
It is not a dog.
It isn't a dog.
We are not classmates.
We aren't classmates.
You are not good students.
You aren't good students.
They are not teachers.
They aren't  teachers.


3 - INTERROGATIVE FORM / FORMA INTERROGATIVA:
Am I a student?
Are you happy?
Is he my friend?
Is she here?
Is it a dog?
Are we classmates?
Are you good students?
Are they teachers?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário