segunda-feira, 15 de junho de 2020

LÍNGUA INGLESA - ENSINO MÉDIO

PROF. ÂNGELA
EXERCISES ABOUT FUTURE TENSE:

01 - Marque a alternativa que completa corretamente a frase “The boy _________________ popcorn” no Immediate Future:
a) am going to eat.    
b) are going to eat.     
c) is going to eat.     
d) be going to eat.

02 - Qual é a alternativa que possui uma frase no Immediate Future?
a) I will arrive at 10 o’clock.                                                  
b) They are having dinner now.
c) My family is going to move to São Paulo.                     
d) The girls were looking at you.

03 - Observe a frase “Ruan divides the murderers into two groups”. Transformando-a para o futuro imediato será:
a) Ruan are going to divide the murderers into two groups.         
b) Ruan will divide the murderers into two groups.
c) Ruan going to divide the murderers into two groups.    
d) Ruan is going to divide the murderers into two groups.

04 - Rewrite the sentences in the negative form:
a) I will make lunch.
b) We will meet you at school.
c) She is going to spend her holidays in Paris.
d) They are going to travel soon.

05 - Underline the correct alternative:
a) There is no coffee! I (will / am going to) get some.
b) My birthday (will be / is going) next month.
c) I (will / am going to) by new clothes for my work.
d) She said she (is going to / will to) invite her friends.

06 – Assinale a alternativa que preenche corretamente a lacuna da frase:
“I’ll __________ soccer this afternoon.”
a) playing
b) played
c) to play
d) play
e) plays

07 - Select the propositions which indicate future:
a) Paul and Mary are going to travel to Africa in July.
b) The children will not be hungry anymore.
c) David is going to study in a good school.
d) Gregorie is working in Africa now.
e) David will be eleven years old next year.
f) David and his family need help.

08 - Traduza para o inglês:
"Amanhã voltarei aqui de novo".
a) May I was back again here.
b) Tomorrow I'll be back here again.
c) Today I would again be back.
d) May I'll be back again here.
e) Tomorrow I shall be back again.

09 - Ordene as frases abaixo:
a) will/explain/you/to/I
b) will/give/a party/ My parents
c) will/swim/Jardel
d) will/invite/us for lunch/Samuel
e) will/always/I/love you
f) will/I/take/an/Orange

10 - Indique se a frase está na forma negativa, interrogativa ou afirmativa:
a) I will travel.
b) I won´t travel.
c) Will you do me a favor?
d) Will he travel tomorrow?
e) I will drop by to see her.
f) Will they move to Ireland next year?
g) She won’t sing at the talent show.
h) It will rain a lot next week.
i) I will not travel to England next month.

GABARITO

01 – C        
        
02 – C

03 – D

04- a) I will not (won’t) make lunch.
      b) We will not (won’t) meet you at school.
      c) She is not (isn’t) going to spend her holidays in Paris.
      d) They are not (aren’t) going to travel soon.

05 - a) am going to
     b) will be
     c) am going to
     d) is going to

06– D

07 – a, b, c, e

08 – B

09
a) I will explain to you.
b) My parents will give a party.
c) Jardel will swim.
d) Samuel will invite us for lunch!
e) I will always love you.
f) I will take an orange.

10
a) afirmativa
b) negativa
c) interrogativa
d) interrogativa
e) afirmativa
f) interrogativa
g) negativa
h) afirmativa
i) negativa

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário