segunda-feira, 17 de agosto de 2020

LÍNGUA INGLESA - ENSINO FUNDAMENTAL

 PROF. ÂNGELA

REVIEW EXERCISES

TEXT


      Anna is twenty years old. Mike is twenty-five years old. They are friends and they are living in the same city now. Anna is a teacher. Mike is a doctor. They are great people and love their jobs.

      Anna is very happy today because she is going to visit her grandmother who lives in another city. Mike is happy for Anna.

      Mike and Anna aren't married, but they would like to get married.

      I hope Mike and Anna can find someone who will make them happy. They are also my best friends and I wish them well.

 

A - Answer

01 -Why is Anna happy?

(A) Because she is married.

(B) Because she is going to get married.

(C) Because she is going to visit her grandmother.

(D) Because Mike is happy.

(E) Because she is rich.

02 – How old is Anna?

(A) 25

(B) 20

(C) 24

(D) 52

(E) 27

03 – What is Mike?

(A) A teacher

(B) A doctor

(C) A friend

(D) A mother

(E) A father

04 – Are Mike and Anna married?

05 -Where does live Ana’s grandmother?

B - Order the sentence bellow:

1)   I / not / a teacher./ am.

2)  She / my mother / is.    

3)  The boys / playful / are.  

4)  The girl / in the room / is.

5)  We / not / are / at home.

6)  My dad / smart / is.        

7)  My mother / a housewife / is.  

8)  She / not / my sister / is.

9)  The teacher / angry / is.  

10) The dog / in the kennel / is.

GABARITO

A –

1 – C

2 – B

3 – B

4 – No, they aren’t.

5 – Ana’s grandmother lives in the same city that Ana lives.

B –

1) I am not a teacher.

2)She is my mother.

3)The boys are playful.

4) The girl is in the room.

5) We are not at home.

6)My dad is smart.

7)My mother is a housewife.

8) She is not my sister.

9)The teacher is angry.

10) The dog is in the kennel.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário