segunda-feira, 17 de agosto de 2020

LÍNGUA INGLESA - ENSINO MÉDIO

 PROF. ÂNGELA

SIMPLE PRESENT - SIMPLE PAST - PRONOUN

 Substitua os nomes abaixo por pronomes pessoais.

01 - The dog is in the house.

02 - Bob and Jack are in the kitchen.

03 - Don’t talk to Peter and I now.

04 - She is going to the cinema with Jack.

05 - Paul and Robert gave flowers to Helen”.

06 - I visited London last year.

07 - They bring flowers to my mother.

08 - My sister and I arrived late this morning.

 

 Circule os pronomes que melhor completam cada frase: Possessive Adjective ou Possessive Pronoun:

09 - I was on time for (my mine) class, but Helen was late for (her – hers)

10 - They have (their – theirs) methods of travel, and we have (our – ours)

11 - We naturally prefer (our – ours) methods, and they naturally prefer (their – theirs)

12 - Tell William not to forget to bring (his – her) tennis racket, and don’t forget to bring (your – yours)

13 - Where are you going on (your – yours) vacation? I hope to spend (my – mine) in Europe.


 Leia sobre o fim de semana de Chris. Escreva a forma correta dos verbos no Simple Present:

      On Fridays I ____ (leave -14) home from work at about 8. Then I normally _____ 

(go - 15)for a meal with my wife. She _______ (arrive - 16) home at about 9, so we 

______ (go - 17) to a restaurant near our house. I usually ____ (eat -18)Bife de Lomo, 

because I ____ (love - 19) it. On Saturdays I _______ (get up - 20) at about 10 in the 

morning.

I ________ (watch - 21) the English football on television and my wife _______ (go - 

22) for awalk. In the evenings we usually ________(meet - 23) some friends. Sunday is 

my favourite day, because I ______ (do - 24) nothing!!! I watch TV and she ________ 

(read - 25) books.

 

      Passe as frases abaixo para o passado:

26 - There are fresh vegetables in the kitchen.

27 - There is a bottle of milk here.

28 - Is there any potato on the table?

29 - Are there good students in that house?

30 - There aren’t two offices in front of my house.

 

TEXT

      Suzan and Beatrice are my grandmas. Suzan told me that when she was a kid, she wanted to be a veterinary. She loved animals and the animals loved her. Her house was so big and she had all kinds of them, such as turtles, cats, dogs, birds and so. Grandma Beatrice was an athlete when she was young. She was so smart and in a good shape, and she was really beautiful in the photos. I just love them!

 

      Answer:

31 - What did Suzan want to be when she was a kid?

32 - Was Suzan’s house big?

33 - Was Beatrice a teacher when she was young?

34 - How was Beatrice in her photos?

35 -Marque a alternativa verdadeira:

(A)Suzan e Beatrice são irmãs.

(B) Suzan é uma criança.

(C) Beatrice era atleta quando jovem.

(D)Beatrice não era muito fotogênica.

(E) A autora é sobrinha de Beatrice e Suzan.

 

GABARITO

01 - It is in the house.

02 - They are in the kitchen.

03 - Don’t talk to them now.

04 - She is going to the cinema with him.

05 - They gave them to her”.

06 - I visited it last year.

07 - They bring flowers to her.

08 - We arrived late this morning.

09 – my / hers

10 – their / ours

11 – our / theirs

12 – his / yours

13 –your / mine

14 – leave

15 – go

16 – arrives

17 – go

18 – eat

19 – love

20 – get up

21 – watch

22 – goes

23 – meet

24 – do

25 – reads

26 - There were fresh vegetables in the kitchen.

27 - There was a bottle of milk here.

28 - Was there any potato on the table?

29 - Were there good students in that house?

30 - There weren’t two offices in front of my house.

31 - When Susan was a kid she wanted to be a veterinary.

32–Yes, Suzan’s house was big.

33 – No, Beatrice was not a teacher when she young. She was an athlete.

34–Beatrice was beautiful in her photos.

35 -C

 


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário