segunda-feira, 10 de agosto de 2020

LÍNGUA INGLESA - ENSINO MÉDIO

PROF. ÂNGELA 

REVIEW EXERCISES 

1 - READ the dialogue and WRITE T ( true) or F (false):

                                                  Late for School

Fred’s mother: “Do you hear me, Fred ? Do you know it’s already 9 o’clock ? Get up and go to school !”

Fred: “I don’t want to go to school.”

Fred’s mother: “But you have to go.”

Fred: “The teachers don’t understand me, and I don’t understand them either. The children, too.They don’t like me, and I don’t like them either. That school hates me, and I hate it too.”

Fred’s mother: “But you have to go !”

Fred ( almost crying ): “Why ? Why do I have to go to school ?”

Fred’s mother: “Well, because you are fifty-five years old and you are the headmaster !”

a) The children like Fred. (   )

b) Fred likes the children. (   )

c) Fred is almost crying. (   )

d) Fred studies at that school. (   )

e) Fred is the headmaster of that school. (   )

 2 - COMPLETE the text with AMIS, ARE:

      My name _____ Marcy and I _____ a student at Oxford University. My father ____ a doctor and my mother _____  a teacher. They _____ working now. I have one little sister. Her name ____ Lucy.She ____ very cute.

 

3 - WRITE the verbs in the future. Use GOING TO:

a) Mr. Brown ______________ his house. (sell)

b) Our neighbors _______________ their holidays in Europe. (spend)

c) I ______________ to another town. (move)

d) ___________________ me? (help)

e) I __________________ you the secret. (not tell)

f) What ____________________ about this? (do)

 

4 - COMPLETE the sentences using WILL and the VERBS in parentheses:

a) She _____________ her friends at the course.(find)

b) I ______________ you for the rest of my life. (love)

c) ______ you ­­­­­___________ for the test? (study)

d) He ­______________________ late tomorrow. (not get up)

e) We _______________ our best, ok? (make)

 

5 - COMPLETE the sentences using WILL / GOING TOand the verbs in parentheses:

a) The traffic is terrible. We ______________________ our flight. (miss)

b) She_______  probably__________ a great success. (be)

c) Not a cloud in the sky. It _____________________ another warm day. (be)

d) I hope you _____________ me one day. (visit)

e) Look at the time. We ____________________________ late. (be)

f) I _______________ next year. (travel)

 

6 - CIRCLE the correct options:

a) My brother ( have to / has to ) do his homework every day.

b) I ( have to / has to ) wear my uniform at school.

c) I ( have to / has to ) set the table every day.

d) Roger ( have to / has to ) wash his father’s car.

e) My mom ( don’t have to / doesn’t have to ) cook today. We’re going to eat a pizza.

 

7 -PUT the words in order to make sentences about the future:

(A) in the air / sports / will / people / floating / play / .

(B) won’t / there / any / be / pollution /.

(C) on vacation / will / people / to space / go / ?

(D) will / robots / there / 24 hours / be / a day / the / .

(E) won’t / the class / teach / they / .

 

8 - COMPLETE the sentences with the negative form of WILL:

a)    There ________________________ (be) zero gravity sports.

b)   You ___________________________ (stay ) in space hotels.

c)    They __________________________ ( live) in London.

d)   I ___________________________ (drink) this coffee.

e)   He __________________________ (watch) the movie.

 

9 – MATCH:

(A) Everyone in your family is hungry. They want their dinner! Your mom

doesn’t have time to cook.

(B) It’s your friend’s birthday tomorrow, and you want to celebrate. You

are good at making cakes.

(C) It’s wet and windy outside. The window is open, and everyone in the

room is cold.

(D) Your friend has a terrible toothache. He wants to go to the dentist,

but it’s too far to walk. You have a car.

(   ) I will shut it.

(   ) I will make a cake.

(   ) I will cook the dinner.

(   ) I will take him.

 

10 - CHOOSE the best answer:

“How to be good at sports?”

(A) You should eat fast food every day.

(B) You shouldn’t run.

(C) You should practice only on weekends.

(D) You should practice every day.

 

GABARITO

1 – F/F/T/F/T

2 – is/am/is/is/are/is/is

3 –

a)    is going to sell

b)   are going to spend

c)    am going to move

d)   are /going to help

e)   am not going to sell

f)    are/going to do

4 -

a)    will find

b)   will love

c)    Willstudy

d)   will not get up

e)   will make

5 –

a)    are going to miss

b)   willbe

c)    is going to be

d)   will visit

e)   are going to be

f)    will travel

6 –

a)    Has to

b)   have to

c)    have to

d)   has to

e)   doesn’t have to

7 –

a)    People will play floating sport in the air.

b)   Therewon't be any pollution.

c)    Will people go to space on vacation?

d)   The robots will be there 24 hours a day.

e)   They won't teach the class.

8 –

a)    will not (won’t)be

b)   will not (won’t)stay

c)    will not (won’t) live

d)   will not (won’t) drink

e)   will not (won’t) watch

9 –C/B/A/D

10 - D

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário